the barrons

the barrons

about us

We're from the Syracuse, NY, area and started dating when we went to BYU-Idaho for college. We were married December 2008 and have a daughter, Sophie. We will be welcoming a new baby in November 2013! We currently live in Mason, Ohio, near lots of family! Drew is working at Liberty Mutual Insurance as an Auto Claims Adjuster. Carissa is now a stay-at-home wife and momma! We know there's more in store for us in our future, and we say, "Come what may and love it!"
Powered by Blogger.

04 March 2010

I love being a wife!

Just a random note: I love being a wife!



I love cooking for Drew.
I love cleaning our home with my hub.
I love sleeping beside him, our feet always touching.
I love being his mini-distraction when he's got homework. :)
I love watching our favorite movies and shows together.
I love it when Drew comes home and gives me a HUGE smile.
I love setting out his clothes in the morning while he shaves.
I love the sweet little kisses he gives me for no reason at all.
I love the way he sings.
I love being silly with him ALL the time!
I love how special he makes me feel.
I love the way he loves me, and how he constantly shows it.
I love doing laundry.
I love cutting Drew's hair, even if it's not very good.
I love waking up to my hubby's smile...
I love it when he cuddles up with me and won't let me get out of bed to shower.
I love that he takes such great care of me.
I love that he'll do the dishes that I hate so much.
I love going on dates with my hubby.
I love singing with him.
I love how randomly goofy Drew is!
I love how I feel when I am with him and when I think of him.
I love that I could go on forever about loving being his wife...

I just love being a wife. I love being Drew's wife.

1 comment:

MindyMindy said...

Sounds like you are really really happy!! :) Thats awesome!!
You look adorable in that pic!