the barrons

the barrons

about us

We're from the Syracuse, NY, area and started dating when we went to BYU-Idaho for college. We were married December 2008 and have a daughter, Sophie. We will be welcoming a new baby in November 2013! We currently live in Mason, Ohio, near lots of family! Drew is working at Liberty Mutual Insurance as an Auto Claims Adjuster. Carissa is now a stay-at-home wife and momma! We know there's more in store for us in our future, and we say, "Come what may and love it!"
Powered by Blogger.

05 June 2009

Babies, babies, everywhere!

It seems to me that EVERYONE is pregnant.
I am not.
Friends from high school, sisters, women from church, you know the deal. It's baby season!
Just recently, my older sister, Kalin, had a beautiful baby girl, Adelyn (Addie) Nanette Armstrong. She was born May 21, 2009, 19 inches long, 7 lbs. 8 oz. Kalin had quite an experience with this one... If you would like to read about it, go to thearmstrongarticle.blogspot.com. She wrote all about it! There are also beautiful pictures of her new little girl with big brother Dean. So sweet!




As for another baby in the family... my sister Kelsey is also prego and was due on June 3. She had a Dr. appointment that day to see if she could be induced, but little Max just isn't ready to come out yet! My mom is in Washington spending time with Kelsey until she is ready to have the baby and will be there for another week and a half. I am so glad that she is an expert at caring for newborns! I am definitely going to need her when I have a baby (which, for those who are wondering, won't be for at least another year...)!
So Kelsey is anxiously and sleeplessly awaiting her little Maxwell Kenneth Aldridge's arrival. It's number one for them, so she'll be going crazy once they have him, but that's part of parenting isn't it?
That's it for now... more updates once I've got another nephew!

1 comment:

Eric and Nicole Beaudin said...

Everyone IS pregnant! I see so many pregnant women come into the salon and get massages or their nails done or pedicures and so on. A girl I work with always says that everyone's pregnant but she isn't haha. Can't wait to see you new little nephew!