the barrons

the barrons

about us

We're from the Syracuse, NY, area and started dating when we went to BYU-Idaho for college. We were married December 2008 and have a daughter, Sophie. We will be welcoming a new baby in November 2013! We currently live in Mason, Ohio, near lots of family! Drew is working at Liberty Mutual Insurance as an Auto Claims Adjuster. Carissa is now a stay-at-home wife and momma! We know there's more in store for us in our future, and we say, "Come what may and love it!"
Powered by Blogger.

08 February 2010

Oops!

It's been over a month since I last updated! I'll try to not let that happen again...
Lately...
We've been working and going to school. Nothing fantastic. We call it the "uzhe" (the usual). I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but my intelligent hubby is taking 21 credit hours! He's nuts! Fortunately, he's been keeping up with the course load and still has time to spend with me (he's probably SUPERMAN).
Speaking of Superman, I am OBSESSED with Smallville lately! (We got rid of our cable because we were mindlessly watching TV whenever we were home... so we got Netflix!) Now we only watch DVDs, our own, and our TV shows that we get in the mail. We try to keep the TV as a "night only" thing, so as to allow us wind down before bed. It's really nice.
So we have been getting Smallville and 24 in the mail lately. We're hooked! Another one I'm hooked on (online) is Glee! It's adorable; everything my favorite show would be: singing, drama, romance. I love it!
Please don't worry too much about us, though. We only watch these shows when we are winding down for the night... a nice way to relax.
I think that's about all that's exciting for us these days. The middle school job is same old, same old. Drew isn't working at Western Wats anymore. His course load plus a job was getting to be too much for him.
OH! I've been going to Zumba classes on campus. They're fun and I get a great workout! I'm also starting back up on my own Weight Watchers kick. I'm actually eating breakfast, taking Lean Cuisines for lunches, trying to cook light for dinner, and drinking only water. It feels good! Drew goes to work out while I'm in my fitness classes. Yay for getting in shape!
Well, I think I'll leave this as is. More updates another time!

No comments: